- Not pasteurised so all the good qualities are retained and not lost
- Used to treat diarrhoea and stomach pain due to the germ-killing properties of pure honey
- Works as an antibiotic when applied topically on wounds and burns
- Used as a remedy for infected wounds
- Sugar that is manufactured from honey does not cause fermentation or the growth of germs, hence children who are treated with honey have less need for antibiotics than those who do not use it
- Honey reduces the secretion of hydrochloric acid to natural levels, thus helping in the healing of stomach and duodenal ulcers
Eat directly from the jar or mix it with warm (not boiling) water to gain the benefits of this extremely tasty superfood!
Origin: Oxford, UK