- Not pasteurised so all the good qualities are retained and not lost
- Used to treat diarrhoea and stomach pain due to the germ-killing properties of pure honey
- Works as an antibiotic when applied topically on wounds and burns
- Used as a remedy for infected wounds
- Sugar that is manufactured from honey does not cause fermentation or the growth of germs, hence children who are treated with honey have less need for antibiotics than those who do not use it
- Honey reduces the secretion of hydrochloric acid to natural levels, thus helping in the healing of stomach and duodenal ulcers
Local honey is sometimes called Raw honey. Local honey is not pasteurised, which means that the healing elements are retained. Try applying a thin layer of honey on any burns or cuts and feel the immediate sense of relief. Have a spoonful a day to allow your immune system to readjust to the pollen and to relieve yourself from the pains of hayfever.
This is a tasty addition to any kitchen cupboard so keep a good stock of this stuff in your home! Once you taste our local honey, you will never buy honey from the supermarket ever again!
Eat directly from the jar or mix it with warm (not boiling) water to gain the benefits of this extremely tasty superfood!
Origin: Oxford, UK