- Contains lauric acid which kills bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Improves the moisture and lipid content of the skin when applied topically
- Blocks about 20% of the sun’s UV rays so can be used as sunscreen
- Use as a mouthwash (oil pulling) to kill harmful bacteria in the mouth and reduce bad breath
- Is one of the best natural nutrients for your hair and is highly effective in reducing protein loss which can lead to various unattractive or unhealthy qualities in hair simply rub gently into scalp after your shower
- Keeps hair and scalp free from lice and lice eggs
From oil pulling to topical applications for your skin and hair, coconut oil can be used in a million-and-one ways to help improve your health!
How to use (for oil pulling):
- Put half teaspoon Coconut Oil into your mouth and swish it around for 5 minutes
- The oil will melt very quickly and your saliva will help to spread the Coconut Oil around your mouth
- Spit out the Coconut Oil
There are no reviews yet.